Supporting the Shop Manager with the day to day running of the shop, ensuring it runs smoothly, safely and providing excellent service to all customers.
We currently having volunteer vacancies in our Battle shop for the following shifts:
Tuesday: 9:30am-1pm and 1pm-4:30pm.
What will I be doing?
- Greeting, assisting and serving customers in a polite and friendly manner
- Assisting with processing stock, including sorting, sizing, pricing, and displaying donated items
- Operating a till to process cash and card transactions, logging sales and following Gift Aid instructions where appropriate
- Visual merchandising – creating stylish windows and displays
- Ensuring the shop is clean, tidy and attractive to customers at all times
- Promoting the services offered by St Michael’s Hospice and the importance of raising funds through the shop
- Liaising with the Shop Manager to raise any concerns.