How can the Hospice Outreach team help me?
The team provides specialist palliative care support, including:
- Assessing and reviewing patients
- Helping patients with symptom management
- Prescribing symptom management and end of life medication
- Helping you with difficult emotions such as anxiety and low mood
- Advance Care Planning
- Referral to other Hospice services
- Coordinating with other health professionals involved in the patient’s care including GPs, Community Nurses, Care Homes, specialist services such as Oncology, the RESPS team and the Hospital Supportive and Palliative Care Team
How can I access the Hospice Outreach services?
You’ll need to be registered as a patient with us. To find out more, please click here.