It currently costs St Michael’s Hospice £14,900 per day to deliver our services.
We are extremely grateful for the grants we receive from Trusts and Foundations.
Their funds help us to deliver ongoing services, invest in new services and equipment, and pilot new ways of working.
Some of the Trusts and Foundations who have recently supported us with grants of £1,000 and over include:
- The Albert Hunt Trust
- The Big Lottery – Reaching Communities Fund
- The Big Local 1066
- The Chalk Cliff Trust
- The D’Oyly Carte Charitable Trust
- East Sussex County Council/Care for the Carers
- Enterprise Holdings Foundation
- Hastings Voluntary Action
- Hospice Aid
- Hospice UK
- The Hospital Saturday Fund
- The Isabel Blackman Foundation
- Lilley Benevolent Trust
- The Morrisons Foundation
- Mrs A Lacy Tate Trust
- The South East Rural Trust
- Sussex Masonic Charities
- The Ted Baker Trust