Supporting the Shop Manager with the day to day running of the shop, ensuring it runs smoothly, safely and providing excellent service to all customers.
What will I be doing?
- Greeting, assisting and serving customers in a polite and friendly manner
- Assisting with processing stock, including sorting, sizing, pricing, and displaying donated items
- Operating a till to process cash and card transactions, logging sales and following Gift Aid instructions where appropriate
- Visual merchandising – creating stylish windows and displays
- Ensuring the shop is clean, tidy and attractive to customers at all times
- Promoting the services offered by St Michael’s Hospice and the importance of raising funds through the shop
- Liaising with the Shop Manager to raise any concerns.