What can you do?
We are calling out to the residents and businesses of Hastings and Rother to get involved and support our Phoenix Appeal. Supporting your local Hospice couldn’t be easier:
- Make a one-off donation
- Send a cheque made payable to St Michael’s Hospice and return to the Hospice (marked ‘Phoenix Appeal’).If you would like to make a payment by Credit or Debit card please call 01424 456373
- Hold an event in aid of the Phoenix Appeal - call our Fundraising Team for event resources (poster and press release templates and Hospice leaflets). Your event could be an adventure of a life-time, sitting in a bath tub of beans or holding a clothes swap - the list is endless
- Attend or volunteer at our Phoenix Appeal events or call our Voluntary Services Team for further details
- Spread the word, follow us and share our social media messages (Facebook and Twitter)
- Make St Michael’s Hospice your personal or corporate charity of the year
- Sponsor one of our Phoenix Appeal events - contact our Trust and Corporate Fundraiser on 01424 456387 or email us for further details
- Display our Phoenix Appeal posters in your workplace, download our Appeal poster
- Text ‘STMH03’ followed by £5 or £10 to 70070*
Do something even more extraordinary this year to support St Michael’s Hospice. What will you do?
If we are in the fortunate situation of raising in excess of £1million from the Phoenix Appeal, all additional funds will be put towards the wider costs of the capital build project, the total cost of which will be in the region of £4million.
Get in touch with the Phoenix Appeal
If you would like to find out more about how you can get involved in our Phoenix Appeal, please contact our Fundraising Team on 01424 433177 or email us.