We bought the Hospice Lottery scratch cards to use as favours at my son's wedding. The cards were appreciated by all our guests. We missed my mother terribly at the wedding, but we were so pleased to be able to help the Hospice in return for the care she and the family received Chris Cope
At £1 each, our St Michael's Hospice scratch cards are the perfect chance to win up to £1,000 whilst supporting your local Hospice.
Our scratch cards make a great gift to put into birthday cards, Christmas cards, Christmas crackers, or to use as wedding favours or table gifts.
Available to purchase from:
- St Michael's Hospice Reception
- St Michael's Hospice shops in Hastings, Bexhill and Rye
- St Michael's Hospice Donation Centre, Queensway, Hastings
- Most Hospice events
- Your local lottery collector (if you play our Hospice lottery and pay a collector)
- Teddy Tinker's Antiques & Collectables in London Road, St Leonards on Sea
- Walkers Cocktail Bar in Robertson Street, Hastings
- Gifts & Giggles in Queens Arcade, Hastings
- Niki's World of Hair Hairdressers, Queens Road, Hastings
- Little Sew & Sew, Bexhill Road, St Leonards on Sea
- Silchester Road Newsagents, St Leonards on Sea
- Annabel Hairdressers, Kings Road, St Leonards on Sea
- The St Leonard Public House, London Road, St Leonards on Sea
- The Barrington Guest House, Wilton Road, Bexhill on Sea
- The Floral Boutique, High Street, Robertsbridge
- The Golden Palace Chinese Restaurant, Haslam Crescent, Bexhill on Sea
- Mungos Restaurant, White Rock, Hastings
- Out of the Box, Queens Road, Hastings.
All proceeds go to St Michael’s Hospice to help provide care and support to people with life-limiting illnesses across Hastings and Rother.
Get in touch with our Lottery team
For more information on how you can join our Lottery, please contact 01424 456384 or email us.
Registered with the Gambling Commission
Players must be 16 years of age or over. Please gamble responsibly.