Verification of Expected Death Awareness Workshops
An interactive workshop for community based Registered Nurses who would like to gain knowledge or refresh their skills on nurse verification of expected deaths.
Aims of the session:
1. Identify role responsibilities and boundaries
2. To become aware of current local and national guidelines
3. To be aware of practical skills required
4. To discuss likely scenarios of when to involve the coroner
4. To discuss how to self assess competency in practice with your organisation.
Please note this workshop will only certify you for attendance, not competency.
Wednesday 3rd May, 2017
Tuesday 6th June 2017
Thursday 6th July 2017
Monday 11th September 2017
Wednesday 6th December 2017
£45 per attendee and places are limited. Fully funded places are available for a limited time.
Event Location - St Michael’s Hospice, Upper Maze Hill, St Leonard’s on Sea, TN38 0LB
Get in touch with our Education and Training team
We welcome enquiries from members of the public, health and social staff; care providers and education establishments and are happy to work with you to help identify end of life care training needs and solutions. Please contact or email us.